This tech article aims to provide the customers with an all-around knowledge about how to use Foxwell NT680 Pro to perform live data diagnostic functions, which has before been quite a bothering issue.
We have to basically know that Live Data menu lets you view and record real-time PID data from a selected vehicle electronic control module. Its Menu options typically include the Complete List and the Custom List.
So this article will guide the customers from two parts of the content.
1.Complete Data List:
Complete List menu lets you view all live PID data from a selected system.
How to view live PID data?
1) Scroll with the arrow keys to highlight <Live Data> from the menu and press the <ENTER>key.
2) Select the <Complete List> from the menu and press the <ENTER> key to display the data screen.
3) Scroll with the up and down arrow keys to highlight a line, and left and right arrow keys to scroll back and forth through different screens of data. Press function key <Pause> to suspend collecting data from the vehicle and use the <Start> key to resume collecting data. To record data to memory of the scanner, use the function key <SAVE>, and press <Stop Saving> to stop recording at any time.
4) Use up and down arrow key to select line. If Graph is highlighted, it indicates graphing is available for the selected line. Press the function key <Graph> to display the PID graph.
5) Press the function key <Multi-graphs> o display two PID graphs in one screen. Press <Single graph> to view one plot.
6) Press the function key <Merge Graph> to display two PID plots in one coordinate to check how they affect eachother.
7) Press the <Back> key to return to the previous menu
2.Custom Data List:
Custom List menu lets you to minimize the number of PIDs on the data list and focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
How to create a custom data list:
1) Select <Custom List> from the menu and press the <ENTER> key.
2) The custom data selection screen displays. Scroll with the up and down arrow keys to highlight a line, press the <ENTER>key and then repeat the action to make more selections. To deselect an item, select it again and then press the <ENTER> key. Alternatively, use the function keys <Select All> and Deselect to select or <deselect> all items at once.
3)When finished selection, use the function key <OK> to display selected items.
OK, this is all for today’s article sharing of Foxwell NT680 Pro Live Data Diagnostic Function Instruction.
For more product details and its service, please feel free to come to foxwellstore.com and check it out!