Part 1. Firmware Update
To update the firmware:
1. Click the Firmware Update application on the GT60/GT60Plus home screen.
2. It will start the update automatically if there is an update available. If the update failed, please follow the on-screen instructions to troubleshoot and repeat the update.
NOTE: If there is a firmware update available, the update file will be downloaded and saved automatically when you try to update the diagnostic software. And you will be prompted to upgrade the firmware.
Part 2. Software Update
This section illustrates how to register and update your scan tool. You can register both on the Foxwell website or by the built-in update client.
1.1 Register with Built-in Update Client
2. Click the Free Registration button, and the registration window will pop up.
3. Enter one of your email addresses as your user ID and click the Send Code button. We will send a 4-digit verification code to the email you just entered. Find the security code in your mailbox, input the code, create a password, and click Free Registration to complete.
4. “The account has been created successfully” message will appear if you registered successfully.
5. The serial number will be recognized automatically and click Submit to activate the scanner.
6. The product is registered successfully.
1.2 Register through Website
To register through our website:
1. Visit Foxwell official website and press Register icon, or go to the registration page by selecting Support from the home page and then click Register.
2. Enter one of your email addresses as your user ID and click the Send Code button. We will send a 4-digit verification code to the email you just entered. Find the security code in your mailbox, input the code, create a password, and click Free Registration to complete.
3. Sign in to the Member Center, click New Registration, input the right serial number, and click Submit to activate the product.
To update the diagnostic application:
1. Press Update from the home screen or press update shortcut at the toolbar and the update client starts up automatically.
2. The available updates display. Click the checkbox(s) in front of the software you wish to update and then click the Update button to download.
3. When all the items are updated, an “Update Done” message displays.
NOTE: Please make sure your network works correctly and the tablet is fully charged or connect to the external power supply.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Whatsapp: +86 15223201143