This section gives brief instructions of the most commonly required maintenance operations of Foxwell NT680 Lite. Typical service operation screens are a series of menu-driven executive commands. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the operation.
All maintenance functions of Foxwell NT680 Lite that customers have to perform after every certain period, listed as follow:
● Oil Light Reset
● EPB Service
● Battery Configuration
● DPF Regeneration
● SAS Calibration
● Gear Learn
● TPMS Programming Service
● Injector coding
But how to start a maintenance test?
1. Scroll with the arrow keys to highlight Maintenance from the main menu and press the ENTER key. A list of available services display.
2.Select a service to test and press the ENTER key to start.
Two important maintenance functions as demonstrated example to tell customers more details they have to care about.
Part 1. Oil Light Reset
This menu allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster. The Service Indicator System is designed to alert the driver when the vehicle is due for a service.
Oil service reset methods are determined by the vehicle being tested.
● Oil Reset With One Button – applicable to GM models only. It offers a quick and simple oil service reset with the click of one button.
● Manual Reset – almost all Asian vehicles and most American and European vehicles have mechanical oil service indicator reset. The service tool does not have to communicate with the vehicle being tested but guides you to complete the service manually by providing step-by-step on-screen instructions. When Manual Reset is selected and the vehicle being tested identified, a procedure opens on the screen. Scroll with arrow keys to read the entire procedure and performing the necessary steps as directed by the on-screen instructions. The exact order of the test operation steps may vary depending on the test vehicle. Be sure to follow all on-screen instructions. The manual reset procedure can be interrupted and aborted if the ignition key position is changed.
● Auto Reset – Auto Reset is a bi-directional communication procedure directed by the service tool. The service tool displays guides for you through the process. A number of instructions that require a response to continue display, including an option to clear any stored codes once the interval has been reset. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Part 2. Electronic Parking Brake
EPB Service menu allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
Some tests display command to the operator. For example, if “Pressing Brake Pedal” displays, the operator has to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. Actual tests vary by the vehicle manufacturer, year, make.
Typical special test options include:
● Deactivate/Activate SBC/EPB systems – allows to deactivate brakes for further service or maintenance work on brake systems or activate brakes when service or maintenance work on brake systems are completed.
● Adaptation on Audi A8 – allows setting new pad thickness of rear brakes calipers after changing brake discs & pads on Audi A8 models.
● Replace hydraulic brake systems fluid/bleed brake system on Mercedes SBC vehicles – allows to change brake fluid/bleed brake system.
● Perform service reset and service position on BMW EPB vehicles – allows to do the CBS reset and CBS correction for the front brake and rear brake.
● Perform activation/service work on Volvo PBM vehicles – allows performing installation check, applying the parking brake, releasing the parking brake, activating service mode, and exiting service mode.
● Reset memory on Toyota EPB vehicles – allows clearing the learned memory of the EPB ECU.
● Perform brake cable replacement and electric parking brake replacement – allows to fit in or remove the brake cable safely, adjust brake cable’s tension and calibrate the electric parking brake replacement.
● Save and write clutch pedal programming on Renault EPB vehicles – allows saving clutch pedal programming on Renault vehicles fitted with a manual gearbox. After this command is activated, the tool allows to “flash” the electric parking brake unit with the saved clutch data.
● Perform control function and reset function on Opel EPB vehicles – allows to apply/release park brake cable service, provide park brake cable service replacement procedures and calibrate the parking brake systems after brake service.
● Sensor calibration on Honda EPB vehicles – allows programming the current output value of each sensor into the electric parking brake unit.
● Provides parking brake unjam procedure and perform longitudinal accelerometer calibration on Land Rover EPB vehicles – allows to drive the electronic park brake so it is unjammed in the releasing direction and then drive it into mounting position or the latching position; also allows to perform longitudinal accelerometer calibration.
Contact us for a good price:
Whatsapp: +86 15223201143